Table of Contents
As learners return to university, some can expect to see new faces.
Many faculty districts in the Jackson metro space, which includes Jackson Community Schools, Clinton General public Educational institutions, Rankin County Faculty District and Madison County Universities, have new school associates.
Jackson Community Universities
Jackson General public Educational institutions welcomes four new principals as well as a new manager of teacher assistance and retention, a new assistant superintendent of Center Schools and a new government director of School Help.
The Jackson Public Schools Board of Trustees appointed Marvin Grayer as the assistant superintendent of Middle Schools and Rajeeni Scott has been promoted to govt director of University Guidance.
The board also appointed Phelton Cortez Moss to provide as the govt director of Innovative Tactic, a new function funded by a William and Flora Hewlett Foundation grant to support the style and design and implementation of a virtual higher school.
Veteran educator Janet Wallace is using on the role of manager of trainer guidance and retention in the Business office of Recruitment for the district.
- Rachea Williams at Marshall Elementary College
- LaRoy Merrick at Walton Elementary University
- Glenn Kane at Blackburn Middle University
- Shemeka McClung at Callaway Superior School
Madison County Educational institutions
Thomas Adams will serve as the principal of the Educational Solutions Centre. He currently serves as assistant principal for the eighth quality at Madison Middle University.
Brendon Bell will serve as the next principal of Velma Jackson Superior School, bringing with him approximately 13 a long time of expertise in education as a mentor, teacher and administrator.
Madison County Universities also welcomes four new assistant principals this university calendar year:
- Vonekia Jones at Mannsdale Elementary University
- Blanca Ramirez at Old City Center School
- Shannon Environmentally friendly at Madison Middle University
- Jeffrey Coleman at Germantown Higher School
Clinton General public Schools
The Clinton General public Universities appointed a new superintendent immediately after Tim Martin retired at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
Andy Schoggin will be the district’s sixth superintendent, pursuing his time as the Petal School District’s assistant superintendent and main operations officer. He started his instructional vocation as a classroom trainer in Marshall County and served as director of athletics in the Tupelo Community Faculty District in 2017.
Rankin County School District
All through July, the Rankin County Faculty district declared the advertising and employing of many new principals, assistant principals and Rankin County College District officers on its Fb webpage.
- Kristal Pollard at Flowood Elementary School
- Josh Jones at Highland Bluff Elementary School
- Kristen Langerman at McLaurin Elementary Faculty
- Russ Granberry at McLaurin Superior University
- Keith Reed at Florence Center School
- Assistant principals
- Cassie Weaver at Brandon Elementary University
- Johnna Henley at Richland Elementary School
- Mindy Stevens at Puckett Elementary School
- Amanda Boteler at McLaurin Elementary University
- Kelsey Williams at Florence Center School
- Jessica Hodges at Northwest Rankin Higher University
- Nick Thomas at Brandon Superior University
- Cindy Morris at Florence Large School
- Clay Jones at Pisgah Large College
- Jason Thomas at Florence Higher School
- Rankin County College District officers
- Rico Buckhaulter will provide as the govt director of federal packages and college student supports
- Chasity Hayes will serve as the federal packages administrative assistant and bookkeeper
- Sheri Blankenship will provide as director of secondary curriculum, instruction and specialist progress
- Melissa McCray will serve as director of elementary curriculum, instruction and expert development
- Angy Graham will provide as executive director of lecturers
- Arlandra Scott will serve as assistant director of federal courses
- Mary Walker will provide as the elementary arithmetic specialist
- Mary Margaret Tuttle will serve as the ELA elementary curriculum professional
- Heather Bryan will serve as the ELA curriculum professional and literacy mentor